The Squire's home-made wines as describ'd and set-forth in the journal of Thomas Hoggson, Gent., 1765 / decypher'd & transcrib'd by Noble Foster Hoggson ; newly reperus'd, augmented, and enlarg'd & done into a booke by Charles Edmund Merrill, Jun[io]r.
- New York : T.B. Holliday, 
xvi, 37 pages ; 17 cm
- Wine and wine making -- Early works to 1800.
Wine and wine making.
- Early works.
- "Printed by the Pynson Printers."
Title printed in red and black within double-ruled border.
"Of this book, fifteen hundred and twenty-four copies were made ..."
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy 2 is no. 1022.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy 2 has outer boards disbound.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copies 1 & 2)
- Penn Chronology:
- Hoggson, Noble Foster, 1865-1939.
Merrill, Charles Edmund, 1877-1942.
Rogers, Bruce, 1870-1957, former owner.
Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|