Fear on trial John Henry Faulk.
- New York, Simon and Schuster, 1964. (Brattleboro, Vermont : Manufactured in the United States of America by The Book Press)
398,  p. 24 cm.
- Faulk, John Henry -- Trials, litigation, etc.
AWARE, Inc -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Trials (Libel) -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Includes an account of the author's libel suit against Aware, inc., and its associates, who attacked him for pro-Communist activities in a bulletin, Feb. 10, 1956, which was presented as a news supplement to Membership bulletin, Aware publication 16.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
Gotham Book Mart Collection copy is "Third Printing".
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|