108th Congressional district summary files [electronic resource] : census of population and housing, 2000.
- Standardized Title:
- Census of population and housing (2000)
- Other Title:
- Congressional district summary files
- Washington, DC : U.S. Dept. of Commerce, Economics and Statistics Administration, U.S. Census Bureau, 
- Government document
1 DVD-ROM ; 4 3/4 in.
- United States. Congress -- Election districts -- Statistics.
Housing -- United States -- Statistics.
United States -- Census, 2000.
United States -- Population -- Statistics.
- System Details:
- System requirements: Any computer with Adobe Acrobat, or any other PDF reader.
- Provides census data for U.S. congressional districts. Summary tape file 1D provides complete population data by age, race, and sex and housing data by occupancy/vacancy status, tenure, units in structure, contract rent, meals included in rent, value, and number of rooms in housing unit. Summary tape file 3D contains sample data weighted to represent the total population.
- Title from disc label.
"Issued March 2003."
"This DVD contains all State summary data files, documentation and software."
Shipping list no: 2003-0018-E.
- U.S. Census Bureau.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|