Reporting data breaches [electronic resource] : is federal legislation needed to protect consumers? : hearing before the Subcommittee on Commerce, Manufacturing, and Trade of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Thirteenth Congress, first session, July 18, 2013.
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (v, 89 pages)
- Database security -- United States.
Computer crimes -- United States.
Consumer protection -- United States.
- Legislative hearings.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Mar. 11, 2015).
Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Publishing Office.
Includes bibliographical references.
"Serial No. 113-71."
CRDP Project record.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Commerce, Manufacturing, and Trade. Reporting data breaches
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Commerce, Manufacturing, and Trade. Reporting data breaches
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|