Information security, VA needs to address identified vulnerabilities : report to the Chairman, Committee on Veterans' Affairs, House of Representatives [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Information security, Department of Veteran Affairs needs to address identified vulnerabilities
VA information security
- [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Accountability Office, 2014.
- Government document
1 online resource (ii, 25 pages)
- United States. Department of Veterans Affairs -- Information technology -- Management.
Data protection -- Government policy -- United States.
Computer security -- Government policy -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Title from title screen (viewed Mar. 3, 2015).
Includes bibliographical references.
CRDP Project record.
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs. sponsoring body.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|