Blocking property and suspending entry of certain persons contributing to the situation in Venezuela [electronic resource] : communication from the President of the United States transmitting notification that an executive order was issued declaring a national emergency with respect to the unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States posed by the situation in Venezuela, pursant to 50 U.S.C. 1701 ET SEQ.
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2015.
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 114-16.
House document / 114th Congress, 1st session ; 114-16
- Government document
1 online resource (7 pages).
- Democracy -- Venezuela.
Venezuela -- Foreign relations -- United States.
United States -- Foreign relations -- Venezuela.
- Legislative materials.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"March 10, 2015."
Title from title screen (viewed Mar. 23, 2015).
CRDP Project record.
- Obama, Barack, author.
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs, issuing body.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. President (2009- : Obama). Blocking property and suspending entry of certain persons contributing to the situation in Venezuela
Print version: United States. President (2009- : Obama). Blocking property and suspending entry of certain persons contributing to the situation in Venezuela
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|