Examining the President's cybersecurity information-sharing proposal [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Homeland Security, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fourteenth Congress, first session, February 25, 2015.
- Other Title:
- Examining the President's cybersecurity information sharing proposal
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 55 pages)
- Cyberterrorism -- United States -- Prevention.
Cyberinfrastructure -- Security measures -- Government policy -- United States.
Cyberterrorism -- Prevention -- Information resources management -- United States.
Cyberterrorism -- Economic aspects -- United States.
Public-private sector cooperation -- United States.
Privacy, Right of -- United States.
Data protection -- United States.
- Legislative hearings.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Title from title screen (viewed on May 20, 2015).
Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, United States Government Publishing Office.
"Serial no. 114-4."
CRDP Project record.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security. Examining the President's cybersecurity information-sharing proposal
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security. Examining the President's cybersecurity information-sharing proposal
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|