The Energy Policy and Conservation Act of 1975 [electronic resource] : are we positioning America for success in an era of energy abundance? : hearing before the Subcommittee on Energy and Power of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Thirteenth Congress, second session, December 11, 2014.
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2015.
- Government document
1 online resource (iv, 114 pages) : illustrations
- United States. Energy Policy and Conservation Act.
Petroleum industry and trade -- Government policy -- United States.
Export controls -- United States.
- Legislative hearings.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Title from title screen (viewed on June 12, 2015).
Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Publishing Office.
Includes bibliographical references.
"Serial No. 113-187."
CRDP Project record.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Energy and Power. Energy Policy and Conservation Act of 1975
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Energy and Power. Energy Policy and Conservation Act of 1975
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|