True blood. The complete seventh season / HBO Entertainment presents ; producer, Bruce Dunn ; produced by David Auge ; created by Alan Ball ; Your Face Goes Here Entertainment ; a presentation of Home Box Office.
- Other Title:
- True blood. Season 7
TrueBlood. The complete seventh season
- New York, NY : HBO Home Entertainment, 
4 videodiscs (approximately 568 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Harris, Charlaine -- Television adaptations.
Stackhouse, Sookie (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
Vampires -- Drama.
Waitresses -- Drama.
Bars (Drinking establishments) -- Drama.
Blood -- Drama.
Louisiana -- Drama.
Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
Supernatural -- Drama.
Bars (Drinking establishments)
Stackhouse, Sookie (Fictitious character)
- Vampire television programs.
Horror television programs.
Thrillers (Television programs)
Fantasy television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- English or Spanish dialogue; optional English, Spanish or Portuguese (Brazilian) subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD, widescreen; Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Digital 2.0.
digital optical surround Dolby Digital 5.1
digital optical stereo Dolby Digital 2.0
video file DVD video
- The seventh and final season of this supernatural drama series from HBO. In the end, some of True Blood's most beloved figures will meet cruel fates, while others will cheat death (true and otherwise) to forge happily-ever-after relationships that will leave fans surprised and, ultimately, satisfied.
- Disc 1. Jesus gonna be here (51 min.) / written by Angela Robinson ; directed by Stephen Moyer
I found you (52 min.) / written by Kate Barnow ; directed by Howard Deutch.
Disc 2. Fire in the hole (57 min.) / written by Brian Buckner ; directed by Lee Rose
Death is not the end (55 min.) / written by Daniel Kenneth ; directed by Gregg Fienberg
Lost cause (58 min.) / written by Craig Chester ; directed by Howard Deutch.
Disc 3. Karma (58 min.) / written by [and] directed by Angela Robinson
May be the last time (58 min.) / written by Craig Chester ; directed by Simon Jayes
Almost home (58 min.) / written by Kate Barnow ; directed by Jesse Warn.
Disc 4. Love is to die (57 min.) / written by Brian Buckner ; directed by Howard Deutch
Thank you (64 min.) / written by Brian Buckner ; directed by Scott Winant
- Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer, Sam Trammell, Ryan Kwanten, Rutina Wesley, Alexander Skarsgård, Chris Bauer, Kristin Bauer Van Straten, Amelia Rose Blaire, Lauren Bowles, Gregg Daniel, Nelsan Ellis, Aaron Christian Howles, Joe Manganiello, Noah Matthews, Bailey Noble, Nathan Parsons, Adina Porter, Carrie Preston, Jurnee Smollett-Bell, Deborah Ann Woll, Karolina Wydra, Anna Camp, Tara Buck, Jim Parrack, Robert Patrick, Todd Lowe, Rutger Hauer, Michael McMillian.
- Music, Nathan Barr ; production designer, Suzuki Ingerslev.
- Originally broadcast as single episodes of a television program by HBO in 2014.
Based on the Sookie Stackhouse novels by Charlaine Harris.
"HBO Home Entertainment."
Special features: audio commentaries; featurette: True blood: a farewell to Bon Temps (28 min.).
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Christine Hikawa Fund.
- Ball, Alan, 1957- creator., Creator
Dunn, Bruce, television producer., Television producer
Auge, David, television producer., Television producer
Robinson, Angela, 1971- screenwriter, television director., Screenwriter, Television director
Buckner, Brian, screenwriter., Screenwriter
Kenneth, Daniel, screenwriter., Screenwriter
Barnow, Kate, screenwriter., Screenwriter
Chester, Craig, 1965- screenwriter., Screenwriter
Moyer, Stephen, television director, actor., Television director, Actor
Deutch, Howard, television director., Television director
Rose, Lee, television director., Television director
Fienberg, Gregg, television director., Television director
Jayes, Simon, television director., Television director
Warn, Jesse, television director.
Winant, Scott, television director., Television director
Paquin, Anna, actor., Actor
Wesley, Rutina, actor., Actor
Kwanten, Ryan, 1976- actor., Actor
Skarsgård, Alexander, actor., Actor
Manganiello, Joe, actor., Actor
Trammell, Sam, 1971- actor., Actor
Bauer, Chris, actor., Actor
Van Straten, Kristin Bauer, 1966- actor., Actor
Bowles, Lauren, 1970- actor., Actor
Camp, Anna, 1982- actor., Actor
Ellis, Nelsan, actor., Actor
Hauer, Rutger, 1944-2019, actor., Actor
Lowe, Todd, 1977- actor., Actor
McMillian, Michael, 1978- actor., Actor
Patrick, Robert, 1958- actor., Actor
Preston, Carrie, actor., Actor
Smollett-Bell, Jurnee, 1986- actor., Actor
Woll, Deborah Ann, 1985- actor., Actor
Porter, Adina, actor., Actor
Buck, Tara, actor., Actor
Blaire, Amelia Rose, actor., Actor
Daniel, Gregg, actor., Actor
Howles, Aaron Christian, actor., Actor
Noble, Bailey, actor., Actor
Matthews, Noah, actor., Actor
Wydra, Karolina, actor., Actor
Parsons, Nathan, 1988- actor., Actor
Parrack, Jim, actor., Actor
Barr, Nathan, composer (expression), Composer
Ingerslev, Suzuki, production designer., Production designer
Home Box Office (Firm), broadcaster, presenter., Presenter, Broadcaster
HBO Entertainment (Firm), production company, presenter., Producer, Presenter
Your Face Goes Here Entertainment production company., Producer
Warner Home Video (Firm), film distributor., Distributor
HBO Home Entertainment (Firm), film distributor., Distributor
Christine Hikawa Fund.
- Publisher Number:
1000490641 HBO Home Entertainment
4000048552 HBO Home Entertainment (container)
2000099978 HBO Home Entertainment (disc 1)
2000099979 HBO Home Entertainment (disc 2)
2000100053 HBO Home Entertainment (disc 3)
2000100053 HBO Home Entertainment (disc 4)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|