National assessment of Title I : final report : a report prepared for IES.
- Other Title:
- National assessment of Title One
National assessment of Title 1
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Deptartmen of Education, Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Evaluation and Regional Assistance, 2007.
- Government document
1 online resource (4 volumes) : illustrations
- Children with social disabilities -- Education -- United States -- Evaluation.
School improvement programs -- United States -- Evaluation.
Federal aid to education -- United States -- Evaluation.
Children with social disabilities -- Education -- Evaluation.
Federal aid to education -- Evaluation.
School improvement programs -- Evaluation.
- v. 1. Implementation / by the Policy and Program Studies Service, Office of Planning, Evaluation and Policy Development ; Stephanie Stullich, Elizabeth Eisner, Joseph McCrary
v. 2. Closing the reading gap: findings from a randomized trial of four reading interventions for striving readers / by the Corporation for the Advancement of Policy Evaluation under IES grant R305U030002A ; Joseph Torgesen [and nine others]
Summary of key findings.
- Title from v. 1 title screen (viewed on Aug. 27, 2015).
Includes bibliographical references.
"NCEE 2008-4012"--V.1; "NCEE 2008-4013"-- V. 2; "NCEE 2008-4014"--Summary of key findings.
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
- Stullich, Stephanie E., author.
National Center for Education Evaluation and Regional Assistance (U.S.), issuing body.
United States. Department of Education. Policy and Program Studies Service, author.
Corporation for the Advancement of Policy Evaluation, author.
- Other format:
- Print version: National assessment of Title I.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|