At a tipping point [electronic resource] : consumer choice, consolidation and the future video marketplace : hearing before the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate, One Hundred Thirteenth Congress, second session, July 16, 2014.
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2015.
- United States. Congress. Senate. S. hrg. ; 113-682.
S. hrg. ; 113-682
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 93 pages) : illustration.
- Digital video -- United States.
Internet television -- United States.
Internet videos -- United States.
Streaming technology (Telecommunications) -- United States.
Competition -- Government policy -- United States.
Monopolies -- United States.
Competition -- Government policy.
Streaming technology (Telecommunications)
- Legislative hearings.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Aug. 13, 2015).
Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, United States Government Publishing Office.
CRDP Project record.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation. At a tipping point
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation. At a tipping point
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|