The evolving Congress [electronic resource] / prepared by the Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress.
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2014.
- S. prt. ; 113-30.
S. prt. ; 113-30
- Government document
1 online resource (x, 478 pages) : illustrations.
- United States. Congress -- History.
United States. Congress -- Powers and duties.
United States. Congress -- Membership.
Legislation -- United States.
Legislative power -- United States.
United States -- Politics and government -- 20th century.
United States. Congress
Politics and government
- Legislative materials.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Nov. 25, 2014).
Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, United States Government Printing Office.
At head of title: 113th Congress, 2d session. Committee print.
"Committee on Rules and Administration, United States Senate."
CRDP Project record.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. author.
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Rules and Administration, issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Evolving Congress
Microfiche version: Evolving Congress
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|