Some one sweet angel chile / Sherley Anne Williams.
- First Quill Edition
- New York : Quill, 1982.
112 pages ; 21 cm
- American poetry -- African American authors -- Women authors.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Letters from a New England Negro. Regular Reefer; I Want Aretha to Set This to Music
The Songs of the Grown. Witness; The Iconography of Childhood.
- Publisher statement on back cover.
Originally published in hardcover by William Morrow and Company.
"Book design by Michael Mauceri."
"Cover design by Fred Marcellino."
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy has embossed stamp "JB The Library of Joanna Banks".
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copies 1 & 2)
Banks, Joanna (donor) (stamp) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|