The laws relating to quarantine of Her Majesty's dominions at home and abroad and of the principal foreign states [electronic resource] : including the sections of the "Public Health Act," 1875, which bear upon measures of prevention / by Sir Sherston Baker
- Other Title:
- Half title: Laws relating to quarantine
Laws of quarantine
- London : C. Kegan Paul & Co., 1879
- Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
1 online resource (xvi, 565, 32 pages)
- Quarantine -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain.
Public health laws -- Great Britain.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes index
Publisher's advertisements--32 p. at end
(c)2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on print version record
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|