Engineering and architectural jurisprudence [electronic resource] : a presentation of the law of construction for engineers, architects, contractors, builders, public officers, and attorneys at law / by John Cassan Wait
- First edition, first thousand
- New York : John Wiley & Sons, 1898
- [Getzville, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
HeinOnline legal classics library
1 online resource (lxxx, 905 pages, 2 unnumbered pages, 16 pages) : forms
- Engineering law -- United States.
Engineers -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- United States.
Architects -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Table of cases: pages xxxvii-lxxx
(c)2014 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Includes bibliographical references
Description based on PDF title page, viewed April 22, 2014
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|