Everyman's legal guide [electronic resource] : a synopsis of the laws of Canada on many subjects, for use in universities, colleges and high schools, and by merchants, bankers, business men, and the public generally.
- Being the sixth edition of The Canadian lawyer / entirely rewritten by Edward Meek
- Toronto : McClelland & Stewart, publishers, 
- [Getzville, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
HeinOnline legal classics library
1 online resource (iv, 364 pages) : portrait, forms
- Law -- Canada
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes index
(c)2014 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed April 22, 2014
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|