A treatise on the law of employers' liability acts of New York, Massachusetts, Indiana, Alabama, Colorado, and England [electronic resource] / by Conrad Reno
- Other Title:
- Employers' liability acts
- Second edition
- Indianapolis : Bowen-Merrill Company, 1903
- [Getzville, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
HeinOnline legal classics library
1 online resource (lvi, 623 pages)
- Employers' liability -- United States.
Employers' liability -- United States -- States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Previously published under title: A treatise on the law of employers' liability acts. 1896
"Appendix. I. New York Employers' liability act; II. Massachusetts Employers' liablility act; III. Alabama Employers' liability act; IV. Indiana Employers' liability act; V. Colorado Employers' liability act; VI. Colorado fellow servants' act; VII. English Employers' liability act": pages 553-576
Table of cases: pages xxiii-lvi
(c)2014 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed May 2, 2014
- Reno, Conrad, 1859-1933. Treatise on the law of employers' liability acts
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|