The United States and the states under the Constitution [electronic resource] / by C. Stuart Patterson
- Second edition / with notes and references to additional authorities, by Robert P. Reeder
- Philadelphia : T. & J.W. Johnson & Co., 1904
- [Getzville, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- World constitutions illustrated
Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
HeinOnline legal classics library
HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated
1 online resource (xii, 347 pages)
- Federal government -- United States.
Exclusive and concurrent legislative powers -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes index
(c)2014 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed June 23, 2014
- Reeder, Robert P. (Robert Patterson), 1876- editor
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|