National and state indebtedness and funds and investments 1870-1913 [electronic resource] / prepared under the supervision of John Lee Coulter, expert special agent in charge of wealth, debt, and taxation
- Other Title:
- Wealth, debt, and taxation
- Washington : Government Printing Office, 1914
- [Getzville, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Taxation & economic reform in America
Taxation and Economic Reform in America (Buffalo N.Y.)
HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
- Government document
1 online resource (203 pages)
- Debts, Public -- United States.
Debts, Public -- United States -- States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- At head of title: Department of Commerce. Bureau of the Census. Wm. J. Harris, director
(c)2014 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed July 4, 2014
- Coulter, John Lee, 1881-1959, editor
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|