Decree of the Emperor of Morocco ratifying the General act of the International Conference at Algeciras, of April 7, 1906 [electronic resource] : Fez, June 18, 1906.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc
- Other Title:
- HeinOnline index title: Decree of the Emperor of Morocco, 1906, original text
- [London] : [His Majesty's Stationery Office], 
- [Buffalo, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Company, [between 2010 and 2014]
- World constitutions illustrated
HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated
- Government document
1 online resource (page 1006)
- Constitutional history -- Morocco
Constitutional law -- Morocco
Morocco -- History -- 20th century -- Sources
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "French literal translation of the Decree of 1906"--Header
Extracted from: British and foreign state papers, volume 99. London : His Majesty's Stationery Office, 1910
(c)2014 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed July 9, 2014
- Contained In:
- British and foreign state papers. Volume 99.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.