Law of 1st October, 1920, constituting the Republic of Austria as a federal state (Federal constitutional law) [electronic resource]
- Other Title:
- HeinOnline index title: Federal Constitutional law, 1920[1929/30], original text
- [Dublin] : [Published by the Stationery Office], 
- [Buffalo, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Company, [between 2010 and 2014]
- World constitutions illustrated
HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated
- Government document
1 online resource (pages 87-122)
- Constitutions -- Austria.
Constitutional law -- Austria.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "English translation of the Constitution of 1920"--Header
Extracted from: Select constitutions of the world / prepared for presentation to Dáil eireann by order of the Irish provisional government. Dublin : Stationery Office, 1922
(c)2014 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed August 3, 2014
- Contained In:
- Select constitutions of the world.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|