Decree of the Mexican government, amending the Consitution of Mexico [electronic resource] : Mexico, June 10, 1898.
- Standardized Title:
- Constitución (1857). English
- Other Title:
- Hein index title: Federal Constitution of the United Mexican States, 1857, amending laws, Decree of 10 June 1898
- [London] : [His Majesty's Stationery Office], 
- [Buffalo, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Company, [between 2010 and 2014]
- World constitutions illustrated
HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated
- Government document
1 online resource (pages 1271-1272)
- Civil rights -- Mexico
Citizenship -- Mexico
Labor laws and legislation -- Mexico
Forced labor -- Law and legislation -- Mexico
Constitutional amendments -- Mexico
Constitutional law -- Mexico
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "English translation of the Decree of 1898"--Header
Extracted from: British and Foreign State Papers. Volume 90 (1897-1898). London : His Majesty's Stationery Office, 1901
(c)2014 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on web page caption, viewed August 10, 2014
- Contained In:
- British and Foreign State Papers. Volume 90 (1897-1898).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|