Uniform commercial code [electronic resource] : revised Article 9. Secured transactions (with conforming amendments to Articles 1, 2, 2A, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8) / approved and recommended for enactment in all the states by the National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws at its annual conference meeting in Cleveland, Ohio, July 24-31, 1998; approved by The American Law Institute at its annual meeting in Washington, D.C., May 11-14, 1998
- Other Title:
- HeinOnline index title: Revised Article 9. Secured transactions (secured transactions official text with comments, 1999)
- Philadelphia, Pa. : American Law Institute ; Chicago, Ill. : National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws, 
- [Getzville, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- American Law Institute library
HeinOnline American Law Institute library
1 online resource (xxiv, 464 pages)
- Uniform commercial code. Secured transactions.
Security (Law) -- United States -- States
Securities -- United States -- States
Commercial law -- United States -- States
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Official comments included."
(c)2014 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed August 26, 2014
- American Law Institute, issuing body
National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws, issuing body
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|