Uniform commercial code [electronic resource] : revised Article 9. Secured transactions; sales of accounts, chattel paper, and payment intangibles council draft no. 1 (November 17, 1995) / submitted to the meeting of the Council of The American Law Institute on December 6, 7, and 8, 1995, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Other Title:
- HeinOnline index title: Revised Article 9 (council draft no. 1, November 17, 1995)
- Philadelphia, Pa. : Executive Office, American Law Institute ; Chicago, Ill. : National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws, 
- [Getzville, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- American Law Institute library
HeinOnline American Law Institute library
1 online resource (1 volume, various pagings)
- Uniform commercial code. Secured transactions.
Security (Law) -- United States -- States
Securities -- United States -- States
Commercial law -- United States -- States
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- (c)2014 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed August 26, 2014
- American Law Institute, issuing body
National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws, issuing body
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|