Constitution of the German Empire of April 16, 1871 [electronic resource] : as amended.
- Standardized Title:
- Verfassung (1871). English. 1924
- Other Title:
- HeinOnline index title: Constitution of the German Reich, 1871, consolidated texts, as amended to 1918
- [Cincinnati, Ohio] : [Court Index Press], 
- [Buffalo, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Company, [between 2010 and 2014]
- World constitutions illustrated
HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated
1 online resource (pages 30-59)
- Constitutions -- Germany
Constitutional history -- Germany
Constitutional law -- Germany
Germany -- History -- 1871-1918 -- Sources.
Germany -- Politics and government -- 1871-1918
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Extracted from: O.H. Fisk. Germany's constitutions of 1871 and 1919. Cincinnati, Ohio: Court Index Press, 1924
Official reference number: [Official Gazette] Bundes-Gesetzblatt des Deutschen Bundes. No. 16, 20. April 1871. p. 63
(c)2014 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on web page caption, viewed August 9, 2014
- William I, German Emperor, 1797-1888, author
William II, German Emperor, 1859-1941, author
- Contained In:
- Fisk, Otis H. Constitutions of the states at war, 1914-1918.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|