German law to relieve the distress of the people and the Reich [electronic resource] : Berlin, March 24, 1933.
- Standardized Title:
- Ermächtigungsgesetz. English
- Other Title:
- HeinOnline index title: Laws of the German Reich under National Socialism, 1933-1945, Law to relieve the distress of the people and the Reich, 24 March 1933 [The Enabling law / Ermachtigungsgestz], original text
- [London] : [H.M.S.O.], 
- [Buffalo, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Company, [between 2010 and 2014]
- World constitutions illustrated
HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated
- Government document
1 online resource (pages 9-10)
- Constitutional amendments -- Germany
Constitutional history -- Germany
Constitutional law -- Germany
Germany -- History -- 1933-1945 -- Sources
Germany -- Politics and government -- 1933-1945
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Extracted from: British and foreign state papers, volume 136
Signed by von Hindenburg and Adolf Hitler on page 10
(c)2014 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on web page caption, viewed August 11, 2014
- Hindenburg, Paul von, 1847-1934, author
Hitler, Adolf, 1889-1945, author
- Contained In:
- British and foreign state papers.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|