Origo legvm, or, A treatise of the origin of laws, and their obliging power [electronic resource] : as also of their great variety : and why some laws are immutable, and some not; but may suffer change, or cease to be, or be suspended, or abrogated.
- Standardized Title:
- Origo legvm
- Other Title:
- Half title: Of the origin of laws
Origo legvm, or, A treatise of the origin of laws
Origin of laws
Treatise of the origin of laws, and their obliging power
- London : Printed for Richard Chiswell, 1694
- [Getzville, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
HeinOnline legal classics library
1 online resource (24 unnumbered pages, 168, 219 pages)
- Law -- Philosophy -- Early works to 1800.
Political science -- Early works to 1800.
International law -- Early works to 1800.
Canon law -- Early works to 1800.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Book I. Of law in general and its origin: of divers kinds of laws, and the law eternal
book II. Of what laws man is to act by
book III. Of the jus gentium civile, or the law of nations as civilly related to one another
book IV. Of the jus gentium militare: or the laws of arms and war
book V. Of the jus gentium ecclesiasticum: or, the laws and government of the Church Catholick
book VI. Of the laws and government of the Church of England
book VII. Why some laws are immutable and some not, but may be mitigated or cease, be suspended or abrogated
- "In seven books."
(c)2014 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed September 19, 2014
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|