The jazz singer / by Samson Raphaelson (based on his story, "The day of atonement", in Everybody's magazine, January, 1922).
- Other records:
- New York, Brentano's Publishers, [c1925]
10, , 17-153,  p. 20 cm.
- Cantors (Judaism) -- Drama.
- "Copyright, 1925, by Samson Raphaelson."
"Cast of characters in the first production of 'The Jazz Singer,' by Lewis and Gordon in association with Sam H. Harris at the Fulton Theatre, New York City, Sept. 15, 1925 ..."
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has Brentano's Booksellers & Stationers, Washington, D.C. label.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|