Amendment to the Constitution, 1933 [electronic resource]
- Other Title:
- HeinOnline index title: Constitution of the United States of America, 1787/1789, Amendments, Amendment [XX], 1932/1933
- [Washington] : [United States Government Printing Office], 
- [Washington, D.C.] : [For sale by the Superintendent of Documents]
[Getzville, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- World constitutions illustrated
HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated
- Government document
1 online resource (pages 2,569-2,570)
- United States. Congress -- Term of office.
Constitutional amendments -- United States
Constitutional law -- United States
Presidents -- Term of office -- United States
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Extracted from: The statutes at large of the United States of America, from December, 1931, to March, 1933. Vol. XLVII. Washington: United States Government Printing Office, 1933
(c)2015 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed January 16, 2015
- United States. Constitution. 20th Amendment
- Contained In:
- United States. Statutes at large, the United States.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|