The debates and proceedings of the Minnesota Constitutional Convention [electronic resource] : including the organic act of the territory : with the enabling act of Congress, the act of the territorial legislature relative to the convention, and the vote of the people on the constitution / reported officially by Francis H. Smith
- Saint Paul : Earle S. Goodrich, territorial printer, 1857
- [Getzville, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- World constitutions illustrated
HeinOnline world constitutions illustrated
1 online resource (xix, 685 pages)
- Constitutional conventions -- Minnesota.
Constitutional history -- Minnesota -- Sources.
Constitutions -- Minnesota.
Constitutional law -- Minnesota.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "Constitution of the state of Minnesota": pages -676
(c)2015 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed March 9, 2015
- Smith, F. H. (Francis Hickox), 1829-1906, editor
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|