Three papers presented before the Commission of Inquiry into Violations of Human Rights, February 15-16, 1990, Kampala, Uganda [electronic resource] / U.S. Committee for Refugees
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Committee for Refugees, 
- [Getzville, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Issue brief (U.S. Committee for Refugees)
Immigration law & policy in the U.S
HeinOnline immigration law & policy in the U.S
1 online resource (53 pages)
- Human rights -- Uganda -- Congresses.
Emigration and immigration -- Study and teaching.
Emigration and immigration -- Bibliography.
Uganda -- Politics and government -- 1962-1971 -- Congresses.
Uganda -- Politics and government -- 1971-1979 -- Congresses.
Uganda -- Politics and government -- 1979 -- -Congresses.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Human rights violation excesses / Grace S. Ibingira
Problems of implementing human rights in Uganda / Joan Kakwenzire
Peace and human rights in Uganda / Roger P. Winter
- Selected papers from a conference held Feb. 16-17, 1990, in Kampala, Uganda
Includes bibliographical references
(c)2015 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed May 3, 2015
- U.S. Committee for Refugees, issuing body
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|