Obelists at sea / C. Daly King.
- New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 1933.
328 : illustrations (plans) ; 19 cm
- Psychologists -- Fiction.
Psychology -- Behavior -- Fiction.
Psychology, Comparative -- Fiction.
Dominance (Psychology) -- Fiction.
Criminals -- Mental health -- Fiction.
- On verso of t.p.: First and second printings before publication published May 26, 1933.
On p.  in back of book: This book was composed, printed, and bound by h. Wolff Estate, New York. The paper was manufactured by Ticonderoga Pulp & Paper Co., Ticonderoga, N.Y.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has printout from adall.com laid in at back.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: King, C. Daly, 1895-1963. Obelists at sea.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|