Tony Brown's journal. Did the dream survive? [electronic resource] / directed by Bob Morris.
- Other records:
- New York, NY : Tony Brown Productions Inc., 1988.
- Black studies in video
1 online resource (28 min.)
- King, Martin Luther, Jr., 1929-1968 -- Influence.
United States -- Race relations.
- In English.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This interview, directed by Bob Morris, features a discussion regarding Martin Luther King Jr.'s dream and its survival to modern day.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Feb. 9, 2014).
- Morris, Bob. , Director
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|