Without fathers or husbands (une socieþteþ sans père ni mari : les Naxi de Chine) [electronic resource] / directed by Cai Hua.
- Other records:
- London, UK : Royal Anthropological Institute, 1995.
- Ethnographic video online, volume 2
1 online resource (26 min.).
- Naxi (Chinese people)
Na (Chinese people) -- Social life and customs.
Matriarchy -- China.
Ethnology -- China.
- Ethnographic films.
- This edition in English.
- The Na are an ethnic group in south-east China. Their particularity is that all the members of each household are consanguineous relatives; their social organization is absolutely matrilineal and as incest is prohibited, like elsewhere, their sexual life mainly takes the form of nocturnal visits of men to women.
- Title from title frames (Ethnographic video online, viewedApr. 23, 2013).
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (Ethnographic video online). Available via World Wide Web.
- Hua, Cai. , Director
Alexander Street Press.
Royal Anthropological Institute of Great Britain and Ireland. , Producer
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|