The prophet's village [electronic resource] / directed and narrated by Melissa Llewelyn-Davies ; produced by Melissa Llewelyn-Davies and Chris Curling.
- Other records:
- London : British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC), 1984.
- Ethnographic video online, volume 2
Diary of a Maasai village ; episode 1
1 online resource (52 min.).
- Maasai (African people) -- Social life and customs.
Ethnology -- Kenya.
Manners and customs.
Kenya -- Social life and customs.
- Ethnographic films.
- This edition in English and Maasai with English subtitles.
- This documentary, directed by Melissa Llewelyn-Davies, is about cattle and legal issues in a Kenyan Maasai Village.
- Title from title frames (Ethnographic video online, viewed Feb. 6, 2014).
Recorded in Kenya.
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (Ethnographic video online, volume 2). Available via World Wide Web.
- Llewelyn-Davies, Melissa. , Director, Narrator, Producer
Curling, Chris. , Producer
Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|