Young Arabs [electronic resource] / by Michael Graziano and E. Joong-Eun Park.
- Watertown, MA : Documentary Educational Resources (DER), 2008.
- Ethnographic video online, volume 1
1 online resource (25 min.).
- Arabs -- Egypt.
Arabs -- Middle East.
Interviews -- Arab countries.
- Ethnographic films.
- This edition in English.
- "Young Arabs takes viewers inside an elite preparatory school in the heart of Cairo, Egypt. The film offers a quiet encounter with a collection of students as they reflect on God, America, terrorism, marriage, the Middle East, and more. Despite being founded and still managed by French- trained Jesuit priests, the students and faculty of this all-boys school are roughly 60% Muslim and 40% Christian. By virtue of lineage, moreover, these young men are expected to help lead the Middle East into a new and uncertain world - a fact that, along with the socioeconomic and religious complexion of the school, gives their views particular significance." --Original container.
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (Ethnographic video online). Available via World Wide Web.
Rehabilitation Film Festival, 1983
- Graziano, Michael.
Park, E. Joong-Eun (Ernie Joong-Eun)
Alexander Street Press.
Documentary Educational Resources (Firm)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|