Giving the lily back her hands / George Quasha.
- 1st ed.
- Barrytown, N.Y. : Station Hill Press, c1979.
 p. ; 30 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) Barrytown.
- "This book was produced ... in a limited edition of 1473, of which 43 are signed & 17 specially bound, signed, & internally altered by verbal & visual intrusions specific to the book in hand."--Colophon.
- Local notes:
- Ott Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries by Gil Ott.
Ott Collection copy inscribed by the author to Gil Ott on 14 November 1980 on half-title leaf.
Ott Collection copy is one of a limited ed. of 1473 copies.
- Penn Provenance:
- Ott, Gil (donor) (inscription) (Ott Collection copy)
Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|