Encyclopedia of mental health / editor-in-chief, Howard S. Friedman.
- 2nd edition.
- San Diego : Elsevier/Academic Press,  , ©2016
4 volumes : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Mental health -- Encyclopedias.
Psychology -- Encyclopedias.
Mental illness -- Encyclopedias.
- "A comprehensive overview of the many genetic, neurological, social, and psychological factors that affect mental health, also describing the impact of mental health on the individual and society and illustrating the factors that aid positive mental health. Provides fully up-to-date descriptions of the neurological, social, genetic, and psychological factors that affect the individual and society. Contains more than 240 articles written by domain experts in the field. Written in an accessible style using terms that an educated layperson can understand. Of interest to public as well as research libraries with coverage of many important topics, including marital health, divorce, couples therapy, fathers, child custody, day care and day care providers, extended families, and family therapy"--Publisher's website.
- Volume I. A-C
Volume II. D-J
Volume III. L-P
Volume IV. R-W, index.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Friedman, Howard S.
Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|