How do contemporary newspaper accounts of the 1850 Worcester woman's rights convention enhance our understanding of the issues debated at that meeting? [electronic resource] / by John McClymer.
- Binghamton, NY : State university of New York, 2006.
- Women and social movements: scholar's edition
1 online resource
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Title from HTML t.p. (viewed Apr. 28, 2009).
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2006. (Women and social movements: scholar's edition). Available via World Wide Web.
- Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|