A study of barriers to employment for women in Wyoming [electronic resource] / Wyoming Commission for Women.
- Other Title:
- Barriers to employment for women in Wyoming
- Cheyenne, Wyo. : Commission, 1978.
- Women and social movements: scholar's edition
1 online resource
- Sex discrimination in employment -- Wyoming.
Women -- Employment -- Wyoming.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "To investigate common barriers women encounter in their chosen vocation and to recommend ameliorative legislation if the facts as defined by the study warrant legislative action."
- "December, 1978."--p. 11.
"International Women's Decade" on t.p.
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street press, 2007. (Women and social movements: scholar's edition). Available via World Wide Web.
- Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|