New Bedford public hearing report [electronic resource] / Massachusetts Commission on the Status of Women.
- Boston, MA : Commission, 2000.
- Women and social movements: scholar's edition
1 online resource
- Girls -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Massachusetts.
Women -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Massachusetts.
Women -- Massachusetts -- Economic conditions.
Women -- Massachusetts -- Social conditions.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "On November 15, 2000, the Massachusetts Commission on the Status of Women held its fourth public hearing in New Bedford, Massachusetts, at the First Unitarian Church of New Bedford. The purpose of this hearing was to listen to the concerns of women, girls, and organizations in southeastern Massachusetts."
Title from cover.
Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2008. (Women and social movements: scholar's edition). Available via World Wide Web.
- Alexander Street Press.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|