Signal timing manual / Tom Urbanik, Kittelson & Associates, Inc., Portland, OR [and twelve others].
- Second edition.
- Washington, D.C. : Transportation Research Board, 2015.
- Report (National Cooperative Highway Research Program) ; 812.
Report (National Cooperative Highway Research Program)
1 volume (various pagings) : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 28 cm.
- Traffic signs and signals -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Electronic traffic controls -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Traffic flow -- Management.
- "TRB's National Cooperative Highway Research Program (NCHRP) Report 812: Signal Timing Manual - Second Edition, covers fundamentals and advanced concepts related to signal timing. The report addresses ways to develop a signal timing program based on the operating environment, users, user priorities by movement, and local operational objectives. Advanced concepts covered in the report include the systems engineering process, adaptive signal control, preferential vehicle treatments, and timing strategies for over-saturated conditions, special events, and inclement weather. An overview PowerPoint presentation accompanies the report." -- Publisher's description.
Signal timing program
Signal timing concepts
Introduction to timing plans
Implementation and maintenance
Advanced signal systems
Appendix A. Glossary.
- At head of title: National Cooperative Highway Research Program.
An expanded and upgraded edition of the Traffic signal timing manual, published by the Federal Highway Administration in 2008.
Includes bibliographical references.
- National Research Council (U.S.). Transportation Research Board, issuing body.
National Cooperative Highway Research Program, sponsoring body.
American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials, sponsoring body.
United States. Federal Highway Administration, sponsoring body.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|