A guide to agency-wide knowledge management for state departments of transportation / Spy Pond Partners, LLC, Arlington, MA.
- Washington, D.C. : Transportation Research Board, 2015.
- Report (National Cooperative Highway Research Program) ; 813.
Report (National Cooperative Highway Research Program)
86 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- State transportation agencies -- United States -- Management.
Knowledge management -- United States.
Management information systems -- United States.
Communication and traffic -- United States.
Technological innovations -- United States.
- "TRB's National Cooperative Highway Research Program (NCHRP) Report 813: A Guide to Agency-Wide Knowledge Management for State Departments of Transportation presents guidance for state transportation agencies on adopting an explicit knowledge management (KM) strategy and the ways that organizations have implemented such strategies. KM is an umbrella term for a variety of techniques for preserving and enhancing the knowledge of an organization's employees and effectively employing that knowledge as a productive asset." -- Publisher's description.
Roadmap to the guide
Learning from experience.
- At head of title: National Cooperative Highway Research Program.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Spy Pond Partners, LLC.
National Research Council (U.S.). Transportation Research Board, issuing body.
National Cooperative Highway Research Program, sponsoring body.
American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials, sponsoring body.
United States. Federal Highway Administration, sponsoring body.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|