Encyclopedia of educational theory and philosophy [electronic resource] / D.C. Phillips, editor.
- Los Angeles : SAGE, 2014.
- Sage knowledge.
1 online resource
- Education -- Philosophy -- Encyclopedias.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This encyclopedia introduces theories that have stood the test of time and those that have provided the historical foundation for the best of contemporary educational theory and practice. It examines the global landscape of all the key theories and the theorists behind them and presents them in the context needed to understand their strengths and weaknesses. In addition to interpretations of long-established theories, this work offers essays on cutting-edge research and concise, to-the-point definitions of key concepts, ideas, schools, and figures.
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
Description based on CIP data: resource not viewed.
- Phillips, D. C. (Denis Charles), 1938- editor of compilation.
- 9781483346229 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|