Psychology of leadership [electronic resource] / edited by S. Alexander Haslam, Stephen Reicher.
- Los Angeles : SAGE, 2015.
- Sage knowledge.
SAGE benchmarks in leadership.
SAGE benchmarks in leadership
1 online resource.
- Leadership -- Psychological aspects.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Research into the psychology of leadership has been gathering momentum in recent decades, as scholars from a variety of academic fields increasingly recognise the value of understanding the inner workings of leadership, influence and power. This work brings together classic and recent papers which examine the topic from all angles and through the lenses of different disciplines.
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
Description based on information supplied on publisher's spreadsheet; title from spreadsheet (viewed on December 17, 2014).
- Haslam, S. Alexander, editor.
Reicher, Stephen, editor.
- 9781473915572 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|