The new localism [electronic resource] : comparative urban politics in a global era / edited by Edward G. Goetz, Susan E. Clarke.
- Newbury Park, Calif. : SAGE, c1993.
- Sage knowledge.
1 online resource (230p.)
- Local government.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A comprehensive exploration of local political restructuring in the face of massive global economic change. Prominent urban scholars cover the privatization of local politics, the emergence of local economic and social activism, and increased competition on both local and national levels in such diverse political settings as the US, the UK, Eastern.
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
Description based on print version record.
- Goetz, Edward G. (Edward Glenn), 1957-
Clarke, Susan E., 1945-
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9781483326726 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|