Sexual deviance [electronic resource] : issues and controversies / Tony Ward, D. Richard Laws, Stephen M. Hudson, editors.
- Thousand Oaks, CA : SAGE, c2003.
- Sage knowledge.
1 online resource (xxi, 372 pages)
- Child sexual abuse.
Sex offenders -- Psychology.
Sex offenders -- Rehabilitation.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In this work, the authors examine why sex offences are committed and covers the controversies surrounding what to do about it. It discusses cutting edge theoretical developments in etiology rehabilitation and practice.
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Hudson, Stephen M.
Laws, D. Richard.
Ward, Tony, 1954 March 17-
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9781483328751 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|