Cognitive development today [electronic resource] : Piaget and his critics / Peter Sutherland.
- London : Paul Chapman, 1992.
- Sage knowledge.
1 online resource (xi, 204 pages)
- Piaget, Jean, 1896-1980.
Cognition in children.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This text provides a general outline of the dominant schools of thought on cognitive development, with a focus on Piaget. His views are outlined and a range of critical responses and alternatives detailed in various chapters.
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9781446280591 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|