Women, media, and sport [electronic resource] : challenging gender values / edited by Pamela J. Creedon.
- Thousand Oaks, Calif. : SAGE, 1994.
- Sage knowledge.
1 online resource (x, 358 pages)
- Sex discrimination in sports.
Mass media and sports.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This title links women, sports, and the mass media with feminist perspectives from history, psychology, women's studies, sociology, kinesiology, and mass communication. The volume is divided into three parts: overview and definitions (7 chapters) cultural contexts and gender values (3 chapters); and developing a new sports model (3 chapters).
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
Description based on print version record.
- Creedon, Pamela J.
- Other format:
- Print version
- 9781483326764 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|