Childhood social development [electronic resource] / edited by Peter Smith, Adam Rutland.
- Los Angeles : SAGE, 2015.
- Sage knowledge.
SAGE library in developmental psychology.
SAGE library in developmental psychology
1 online resource.
- Child development.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This new work captures the key conceptual issues and findings in research covering social development in early childhood, through to adolescence. Childhood social development is an enormous field of research addressing issues to do with emotional development, peer relations, self-esteem and bullying amongst other topics, and through the inclusion of both contemporary and classic papers, these volumes skilfully outline the development of the area, our current conceptions, and growing points and controversies.
- Part of the SAGE Knowledge collection.
Description based on information supplied on publisher's spreadsheet; title from spreadsheet (viewed on December 17, 2014).
- Smith, Peter K., editor.
Rutland, Adam, editor.
- 9781473915367 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|